Didn’t have a chance to follow Apple’s event today? Bummer, dude.
While today’s event didn’t pack the same punch as last month’s blockbuster event featuring the Apple Watch, Apple Pay and the iPhone 6, today’s presentation still had plenty to get excited about. Here’s quick recap:
iPad Air 2 and IPad Mini 3
Pre-orders start tomorrow.
iPad Air 2
- 6.1mm thick (18% thinner than iPad Air)
- 47% faster CPU than iPad Air
- 10-hour battery life
- Upgraded camera
- Touch ID integration (functional with Apple Pay)
- Available in gold (GOLD!) in addition to the traditional silver and space grey colors
- Starts at $499 for the entry-level 16GB version
The new iPad Mini comes with similar updates (albeit scaled down, of course).
4K? Nah, bro…5K!
The new Retina iMacs use Retina 5K technology to utilize even more pixels than even bleeding-edge 4K displays. Awesome.
Even better? You can order them right now to ship today. The not-so-great news? It’s $2,499. That’s…a lot of quiche.
Mac mini gets an update and an even more miniature price
Apple’s entry-level desktop got a nice little hardware update, featuring new display technology and improved processing capability, as well as a price drop to $499. Like the new Retina iMac, it’s available to ship today.
Get ready for Yosemite, Stackers, because it’s coming to your Mac TODAY with a refreshed iWork. Hooray!
- iOS 8.1 will be available next Monday
- Apple Pay launches on October 20
- WatchKit SDK is going to be available to developers in November
Last chance to grab this great deal and start building for the next generation of Apple devices…ENDS TODAY