There are plenty of clear benefits to learning how to code. Just consider it for a second and you’ll likely come up with a few obvious ones. It’s creatively fulfilling. It’s an in-demand skill. It delivers a flexible work schedule. Perhaps most importantly, it’s a convincing way to talk a few extra dollars onto your paycheck during salary discussions.
But here’s a reason you may not have considered. Educators report that writing code actually improves a child’s aptitude for critical thinking and problem-solving. And that benefit isn’t restricted to the young. The logic required for programming inspires rational thought and a more ordered approach to tackling life’s challenges. Not bad, right?
So if coding isn’t one of your current talents, time to level up with training from the Complete 2018 Learn to Code Bundle. Right now, it’s just $34.99 after a special, limited-time $15 price drop from StackSocial.
This training bundle serves up one of the more expansive programming overviews you’ll find, including nine courses with over 200 hours of training. Each course covers a major programming discipline from the ground up, including Java, Python, and Ruby on Rails. The expert instructors will also give you the tools to not only understand but use these languages in your own coding projects.
The Learn to Code Bundle Includes:
- Complete Java Masterclass (a $194.99 value)
- The Complete Google Go Programming Course For Beginners (a $199.99 value)
- Dissecting Ruby on Rails 5 (a $194.99 value)
- Working with Financial Data in R (a $99.99 value)
- Complete PHP Course with Bootstrap3 CMS System & Admin Panel (a $299 value)
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie (a $49 value)
- Advanced Machine Learning in Python With TensorFlow (a $120 value)
- Git Complete: The Definitive, Step-By-Step Guide (a $99 value)
From foundational languages like R Programming to more esoteric and emerging tools like Google Go and Git, these courses pack together a well-rounded coding education that will boost your professional value in nearly any field.
And if it also leads you to a calmer, more organized mind in the process, so much the better.
With over $1,350 worth of training, take advantage of this limited time price drop to get this collection for an extra $15 off — only $34.99.