Wow…hard to believe its already been ten days since we launched the Mac Essentials Bundle! The feedback has been overwhelming and we’re stoked so many people love what we’re doing. We’ve had customers from all across the world…from Silicon Valley to Germany to Bahrain…who knew a little Mac Software Bundle could reach so far?!
In addition to launching our inaugural mac bundle, like many hard-core Apple fanatics, StackSocial hopped on a plane and headed to San Francisco earlier this week for the biggest Apple event of the year – WWDC 2011. As usual, Mr. Jobs did not disappoint! And, if flooring us with an insane amount of upcoming features, products, and more — Steve tells us he’s going to build a SpaceShip in Cupertino. Fitting…
Well…not only did Steve not disappoint, but neither did the parties! We hung with friends at Cult of Mac, MacObserver, MacLife, Smile Software, TUAW, and more…so just a quick gracias to you all for hosting the good times y cervezas!
For those of you have somehow missed the boat so far…there are only 4 days left until our Mac Essentials Bundle ends. The 11 applications (plus 1 free) offered in the bundle are as follows:
* Snapz Pro X ($69.00) — the ultimate screen-recording tool
* Wiretap Studio ($69.00) — complete audio recording and editing tool
* Narrator ($39.95) — wide-ranging text-to-speech tool
* MacJournal ($39.95) — a journal for the 21st century
* IconBox 2 ($24.95) — icon management at its finest
* MacCleanse 2 ($19.95) — reduces clutter and makes your mac faster
* Vitamin-R ($19.95) — productivity tool for creative professionals
* iToner 2 ($15.00) — the best little ringtone creator ever
* Surface ($14.95) — easily manage and organize files
* SizeUp ($12.95) — windows mgmt the way it should be
* WallPaper Wizard ($6.99) — slick and simple wallpaper manager
* Mondo Solitaire ($9.99) — solitaire for your mac (freebie) woot!
The StackSocial bundle of 12 essential mac apps is on sale for just $44 (USD) and is available now until June 15th, 2011. Head over and check it out…
PS – StackSocial also has an affiliate program that allows companies or individuals to earn $5 for each referral made.